Friday 13 February 2009

keep practice, nothing can be worse


Illustrating is just like writing, you drew things as metaphors instead of writing them down, just drew everything you saw and keep it everyday, nothing can get wrose!

Girl, you should change your name into animation

An east Londoner named Aninata Joseph, I assume (though haven't checked yet), the first person I have networked (which's one of the missions I'm carrying on) during my graphic design course at central London.

First impression on her, a talktive Londoner and quite interested in design stuff. I have seen her sketch books which kept everything organised and tidy.

She introduced me to her favourite drawing style - times of Robinhood. Though I do know this fellow and his engaging fairytale, the details must be admitted to gaining a much more close insight.

Miracle stuff - Drawing

As telling my friend that for me, drawing is such a miracle thing, and I have never imagined that I'm going to draw things myself.

Remembered once when I was working as a trainee at BBC london, Gary Holland, the project manager wanted us to design a poster for the "Real Young London" Page.

He then said, you guys, just go online and plenty of stuff there for you to develop, and see if you can adjust something fancy from there.

Same thing at my Uni., Online tutor David Dumkley told me Yixiang you need to find something online and develop from there!

And here, at Blake college, Christopher Rainbow, a professional illustrator said, you can't just take things from web, and you need to create your own stuff, and don't cheat!

You see, journalism doesn't require too much drawing and designing stuff, but when you're doing graphic, everyone is trying to using different methods to "show off" their artwork. they say we are cretive and we are innovative!

No comments: