Monday 28 April 2008

Web Design Inspiration

Online final project is already on the coner, each individual need to produce a website which including different sessions, such as news, features, multimedia, blog, visual C.V. and contact.

Learning from scratch

I might take the risk! strictly speaking, I have no previous experience of web design, what I have is the desktop publising course from Uni. Malta which enables me own intermediate level understanding of graphic design, start from that point of time, Photoshop, Indesign, and Pakemaker begins make sense to me.

This year's course allows me own more understanding of using different programmes, such as final cut, cool editing etc, then dreamweavers 8 and flash.

The same, as Photoshop, and Indesign, start learning it from scrach. I have to say that there might be some percentage of risk, but,a big but here if I literally try to avoid it, there will never be a start to learn it!

This year's course is really an eye-opener for me, no matter from TV or Radio or Online, any perspective owns its particular triats, but all of them require technique skills.

Have a look of my blog, three weeks ago, only texts and a few pictures displayed on my sidebar, what does it mean? I think the most curcial point here is not how to paste the code into the sidebar.

How to change the video size in order to fit the sidebar, the crucial point is I need to try new things. If you're going to try, there might some positive outcome, if not, there's nothing to happen.

Be calm and enthusiastic in the meantime, be creative and professional in the meantime, I have come to another opportunity -- my knowledge opportunity -- web design.

No comments: