Tuesday 15 April 2008

Birthday Party after Cambridge Trip


Planned a birthday party after Cambridge trip, sounds perfect!

11th of April, after getting off from King's Cross train station, I travelled to China town, and bought all of the Chinese food that needed for the evening party.

Counting precisely, suddenly find out that this is my 6th birthday after being abroad! Can't imagine it!


Party comers

I invited most of my secondary/high school classmates who're currently staying in London.

The ultimate comers are Max (Shuangsong), Eric (Yangwang), Jingluo(Lucy) and her Iranian boyfriend, however.

Vivian (Wenting Pi) and her boyfriend didn't make it at the end. Jenny (Yijing Hu) told me she had already arranged to meet someone on 11th night.

Karen (Kechen) didn't turn out after leaving her voice msg, later get to know she's enjoying her Euro trip!

It's amazing that we have nearly 10 people from the same class finally end up in London, and have such a incredible gathering.

As me and Vivian said before that it's very interesting to discover how we're after 5 years didn't see each other.

And after another 5 years, probaly we are all very different from what we see each other now.

A nice birthday surrounded with friendship

In such a special accasion, friendship seems more touchable, we were talking many things related with our secondary/high school classmates, and laugh all the way along the conversation.

Lucy's still keep her naivety, even much more easy-going than before.

Her boyfriend filmed the most important part of my birthday -- the moment I blowed out the candel.

After the dinner, we watched the documentary that based on Lucy, Karen and another British Born Chinese's personal experiences.

I enjoy a birthday with warm-hearted friendship!

No comments: