Tuesday 15 April 2008

Sakulsri Srisaracam -- My Talented Master Classmate (1)



Online module journalism offers us the opportunity to create a multimedia website. www.londonalternative.co.uk & www.londonoutloud.co.uk. At end of the term, all of us create about me page according to personal wishes.

yixiang is bringing you to have a look of some of the talents' about me page!!

Here featuring Londonoutloud's web designer in chief -- Sakulri Srisaracam.


Sakulsri Srisaracam

An easy-going girl from Far East,Thai,her "about me page" is so attractive and organised.

Featuring many fascinating pictures, which memorising her education and journalism career.

I really enjoy her slide show, all of the images're the strong tool of stories telling.

A lucky girl who's always opening up with new opportunities

Momerising the one year Master course, which gives me many chances to be familiar with Sakulsri.

She's enthusiastic, helpful, easy-going, and of course talented!

Such a sweet character and a charming personality should bring her many opportunities, seems exactly reflects the saying: personality decides fate!

I'm glad to have such a talented classmate and wish her all the best!

No comments: