Monday 14 April 2008

Birthday Trip to Cambridge!

10th of April, a sunnny day I went to cambridge for a short birthday trip, and just feel so free in this small but delicate city of england.

Cambridge has very hight reputation around world, for chinese, more probably the reputation came from the most romantic poet Zhimo Xu's River Cam Oncemore.

Never imagine I'll go to cambridge in such a special occasion!


Fed up with all kinds of camera

It's funny that I prepared all the different type cameras, video cam and my digital cam, but at the last min, I decide touring cambridge without any one!

I just feel too much of taking photos, filming cities, festivals, why not just be free and be as relaxed as I want in such a delicate city, and just enjoy my birthday!

I'm deserved for one day off!!

River Cam punting

It's a fanscinating punting experience, the architectures are amazingly attractive, the people are friendly and gentle, the river is quite, calm and romantic.

I enjoyed river trip, and naturally my old memory was appearing, oh, it's '06 Bruee Trip, it's a beautiful city near Brussels, so similar as Cambridge near London.

Both of these two small towns are surrounded by famous rivers, both of these two cities are famous for it's elegent architecture styles, both of them have many small streets, and delicate shops.

A walk to remember

I did lots of walk in the small town, I discovered king's, St. John's, Trinity, etc all of these colleges are just near each other.

Only looking outside of the colleges, you'll find yourself suddenly become serious because you want to behave properly in this holy place.

I was surprised by its organised and green areas, old and profound buildings, educated and gental students. Absolutely an amazing place!

No comments: