Monday 5 May 2008

Web 2.0 New Understanding

1st semester we did a lot of session with David about web 2.0, at that point of time, my understanding of web 2.0 is awaring that it's more interactive with browers, and more friendly with browsers.

But in a more concerte way, I won't say I understand much.

New understanding

Until yesterday I was searching in library for my final project, a book nemed web design -- a complete introduction.

There is 2 pages talking about web 2.0, I did have a look, and feel myself understand more of the concept after such a long time learning online.

The web as the platform

Many websites such as Flickr, slide.com, are providing browsers opportunities to store their photos, documents etc such datas, so browsers no need to install certain programmes on their own PC.

And browsers also could access these informations(photos, documents) anywhere in the world as long as the accessed computer got an Internet on it, therefore, you could literally store and access these data remotely.

No comments: