Sunday 13 January 2008

Friendship

It is my first time to really consider about friendship...it is a shame of it (I just feel), I should carefully consider of it long time ago!!

As I told some of my good friends that London is really a place make me to think. Only four months living here, but I have learnt a lot, a lot...tough place always make people to grow faster...

I know some news friends here, including different nationalities, now I do realize that every person has his/her shining point, it is just in his/her self, people are bothering sometimes because they are seeing other's dark point and not shining point, but for carrying on daily life, if most of the time looking for other's shining point, we will make better friendship:-)!

On the other hand, I realize that this is also about tolerance, I can be very patient and tolerent, but only for some people before, if I could be patient and tolerent with more people, I could make much more better friends:-)!

I told two of my top friends (facebook jargon) that I need to adjust myself from many aspects, here I want to thank the place where I have been living -- London, because of her, I realize finally!

No comments: