Monday 15 June 2009

Unconditional offer from NCTJ course provider

I have received the following e-mail in early June, which qualified me to attend UK newspaper journalism professional training course recognised by the National Council for the Training of Journalists.

The NCTJ Pre-entry Certificate is recoginsed by journalism employers nationwide.

Dear Yixiang
I am pleased to tell you that we are able to offer you a place on the September 2009 NCTJ Pre-entry Journalism Course at Lambeth College.

Would you please confirm by return of email, to say whether you wish to accept the place or not. If I have not heard from you by Friday, June 12, then your place will not be held.

If you have any questions you can telephone me on 020 7501 5489 or email me at wmcclemont@lambethcollege.ac.uk
Yours sincerely
Wendy McClemont
Course Manager