Sunday 26 December 2010

For the new year - about writing

I've been writing on this blog for long. I mainly update news stories and some of my course work at College.

So far, it hasn't been personal or light-hearted, it has been a blog for rigid writing - formal news writing, mainly.

Having discussed this on the phone with my dad, a trusted friend with whom I can share many things freely, I've decided to have a go at writing about new stuff.

In the coming new year, I shall read more, think more, and of course, write more. I shall write about anything that interests me, and comment on issues that affect people's day-to-day life.

I should write just like friends chatting in the pub, and apparently writing should not be limited in a rigid way.

Friends have already suggested this to me. Also, I have come across many fascinating blogs, and I realise the authors have put a lot of work into it – I would like to do the same.

I think one gets a feeling of satisfaction from great blogging.

No comments: