Thursday 20 November 2008

First day at Harrow Observer

My frist day working at Harrow Observer (work placement) is quite exciting, helped with reporter Elaine Okyere to rewrite a press release as a short report within 200 words.

It's quite an interesting experience, indeed I'm not quite sure about the writing styles of Horrow Observer. Then Elaine explained to me how the first paragraph should look like and how it article should end with.

For me, of course getting real stuff to rewrite and to produce as the print article. it's just my dream job!

Frankly speaking, in order to working for Online journalism, there is no way I can do it professionally without print journalism background.

Having checked out with BBC new online/feature online, CNN International feature online, most of their stuffs have been working with local newpapers for couple of years.

So where I should start, It's quite obviously.

.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck with your work experience, it sounds really interesting.