Saturday 25 October 2008

Being short-listed from CNN International, London

Great news heard from CNN International, London - the world's most influential and authoritative news agency.

Hello

Thank you very much for your email and your query. I heard that Stephanie Busari from CNN Dotcom has send you an email a few weeks back. Did you get in touch with her?

Many thanks
Katja

CNN Internship

Hello

Thank you for your recent application for an internship with CNN.com. We have reviewed your application and are interested in meeting with you.

However we have no internship positions available until the New Year, (dates to be confirmed). How does this fit into your plans and availability?

If you are available next year, then it would be good for you to come in and be interviewed by the CNN.com team sometime in mid- November. Hopefully we can work out a mutually convenient date.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact on the number below, or email me.

Kind regards

Stephanie Busari
Digitial Features Producer
CNN.com International

For the latest in world news: http://cnn.com/international
Just Imagine:2020 http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2008/just.imagine/

CNN International Application

The application I applied at the beginning is "the International Correspondent" programme and "the Spiritual of" programme.

However, both of them are highly intellectual news/current affairs programmes.

Most probably my capacity still needs to be improved to match the standard of the above two programmes, otherwise I should heard from them.

Anyway all the internships offered there are brilliant, as long as I'm practising multimedia/online journalism, it will definitely good for my career.

CNN International Digital Feature Online

Online feature is the area that I'm quite familiar with, the experience worked with BBC absolutely gives me the advantage to work for CNN.

I'm so glad that the CNN digital feature producer Stephanie discovered my strength, now I could believe that how important the experience it is.

There might be other more competitive applicants there, most probably, but they might don't have the experience of working as a Online feature producer as what I did for BBC London, they might don't have the experience of working in CMS, they might not clear of the whole online feature production.

Develop my strength and discover my potential.

No comments: