Monday 24 December 2007

Trip to Northern Ireland (1)

Can't believe that Northern Ireland is a beautiful country, especially in the countryside, mountains, forest, birds, cattles, cows, chickens, turkey, light Irish music with gentle and beautiful Irish accent...OKAY, many "wows" from my eyes!

I was almostly sleeping when Megan's mum come to the airport to pick us, it's so bad that we slept in the airport the whole last night, because the flight was in the morning on 23rd/December at 7:00 a.m....

I'm not in a very good mood when the journey start, just feel so tired, but it's like a magic, after arriving Belfast International, after seeing the beautiful countryside along the way.

I completely change my mood -- it's the power of nature!! i can only say that...As well, don't be afraid of changes in life...

I start to miss China, mum and dad, my family, and my cousins, when I saw megan chatting with her family, it is a beautiful scene, Megan's mum is teaching in a primary school, and her dad is a gardener, they are living in the countryside.

Her two brothers, one of them is still studying in a secondary school, the bigger one is studying in a college and doing farming, he wants to go to New Zealand after his study (I heart from Megan, haven't seem him yet).

They are happy people, live in a simple life. live for happiness, kindness, and freedom.

I'm a guest here, who's enjoying observing their life they lead, enjoying chatting with this kind and experienced gardener, enjoying appreciating the different life style.

A lovely pub gathering in the first night after a deep sleep, I was sleeping the whole afternoon.

After a nice dinner with Megan's family, I was invited to a small reunion with Megan's close friends, cannot remember all their names, two Rechacels, claire, etc they all have nice Irish accent, talk friendly, dress a bit like Londoner,I was enjoying their chatting, try to adapt this special accent.

It's my first time to be with Irish young people, they are talking about their work, study, nice times they spending together, very common stuffs young people always talking about.

Most of them stay outside of Northern Ireland, Claire is teaching in a primary school in Newcastle, Megan is staying London for her three years diploma, Rechacel is readying her Biology in Stirling,Irish young people!!:-)

No comments: