Monday 24 December 2007

Gingerbread


Wow, lovely gingerbread...

Happiness comes from small things, like drawing the small gingerbread:-)...

Claire, Rechael, Megan are drawing gingerbread, I remembered on my facebook, my friend sent me gingerbread before as well, but no idea what kind of biscuit it is, hehe today know finally:-)...

The shape of the bread is like a small baby, however there is no nose, no mouth, no eyes etc on the bread, so we need to draw it with the colourful chocolate bean, the tube of jams etc, and red and yellow, it's lovely.

I did some photos on gingerbread as well, will show it later on...

Gingerbread is some kind of memory for us, when people grow up, they are more missing their childhood, their kindergarden friends, so they plant their wishes in gingerbread, and they drawing it together for friendship, for fun and for relaxation, like Megan and her friends were doing now...

Small gingerbread, with loads of withes:-)

No comments: