Monday 25 February 2008

"Budapest Spring Festival" Travel Research and Action Plan -- Backgroud

For Travel Feature

Background

I could count the destination show we visited on 13th February, was my inspiration of writing up this travel feature – Budapest Loud Out.

Firstly I was thinking to write something about Spanish Flamenco dance, however, when I got to the destination show, there was no Spainish stand, only part of Spanish region Catalonia with a few visitors there.

finally, I was lucky enough to discover the Budapest Spring Festival at Hungary stand, which will be held from March 14th to 30th annually.

This is definitely an interesting angle, my knowledge background and interest tied me to this particular theme. Also I remembered, once I heard BBC radio 3, the classical music magazine introduced Budapest Spring/Autumn Festival.

Eastern Europe possesses magnificent sight views, combined with Budapest’s cultural and artistic character, therefore, this feature article should own a vast readership, for those who are keen on exploring Budapest, and experience her glorious cultural and artistic enrichness.

The publication I am targeting is the Guardian, because the Guardian’s travel section provides readers particular cultural/festival trip features, it should be suitable for my feature.

No comments: